In budapest, near the scezeny baths, a small and lovely little chapel from which i saw this elegant bride come out. The light was warm and I tempted a shot despite the heavy crowd around her. She was holding the hands of a woman, complementing her i suppose;-)
ws: crop, filtered, no more
Critiques | Translate
manny (21833) 2004-04-09 6:09
She looks like a mannequin. The whiteness is really pure and the DOF is well-controlled. Good shot.
scalerman (26900) 2004-04-09 13:14
Eric, are you sure you're not pulling our legs here? Isn't it a manequin?
- Copyright: Eric LE PARC (eleparc) (24063)
- Genre: Gens
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 1998-08-00
- Categories: Cérémonies
- Camera: Nikon F70, Nikkor 70-300 f4-5.6, Fuji Provia 400, Polarizer
- Versions: version originale, Workshop
- Thème(s): Women of the World [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-04-09 3:34