Open-air opera performance front of the Spagna. The audience took place on the stairs leading to the temple on the hill, the artists were singing next to the fountain down there.
There were 3 concerts simultaneously in the city, the singers were "commuting" among them with a shuttle bus:) Very good idea to promote the cultural values of a city.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Tamas Kubassek (QBI) (309)
- Genre: Gens
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2008-08-18
- Categories: Evénement, Moment décisif
- Camera: HP Photosmart 945
- Exposition: f/3.1
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Carnet de voyage: Rome 2008
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-07 15:07