The 19th century Piazza dei Ferrari is the grand central square that connects three different parts of Genoa: the narrow streets of the old heart of the city, the Renaissance palazzi of the Via Garibaldi, and the stretched porticos of late 19th century luxury shopping street Via XX Settembre.
The large fountain was added in 1930; its spray fills the air and makes the square a pleasant place to hang out on a hot day in the city.
- Copyright: Rutger Siskens (Ruggi) (47)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2011-05-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposition: f/7.1, 1/400 secondes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): Colourful Riviera [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-07 11:40