here you can something veryy odd. the most expensive suburb in my whole country. incredible isnt it ?? it is full of beautiful houses, gardens. habitated usually by old people.
it is the most expensive because of the location in the middle of forests, parcs, with the view to the baltic sea and the wooden molo on the beach.
it became so expensive after it was habitated by people, who werent so enormousely or even not at all rich. but the value growth with years
yet it is very, very old... :)
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Krystian Pomaranczowy (tangerine) (633)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Noir & blanc
- Date Taken: 2004-05-00
- Categories: Vie quotidienne, Architecture, Ruines
- Camera: Olympus C-750UZ, Olympus 6.3-63 mm, King Circ. Polarizer 52 mm
- Versions: version originale
- Carnet de voyage: blue tampico
- Thème(s): :: smothered hope. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-10-14 18:59