The original doors and porch to Roskilde Cathedral, where removed by a former King, and installed on a new church he had built in Copenhagen.
Two years ago these Bronze Doors where installed at the main entrance, executed by Professor Bjarn Norgaard, they are coated with Bee,s Wax to keep there patina.
- Copyright: Michael Dolby (mrmike1935) (3723)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2017-03-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Leica V Lux 40, DC Vario 1:2.8 - 5.2/4.5 - 108 ASPH., Digital
- Exposition: f/0.1, 1/74 secondes
- Versions: version originale
- Date Submitted: 2017-03-20 8:40