This is a typical creek in the forests of southwest BC and Vancouver Island.
I used a polarizer and a fairly slow shutter speed to blur the water a bit. I held the camera on a bridge railing.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Dave Renfroe (daveRen) (144)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2009-05-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 90, Nikkor 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX, B+W 67 mm circular Polarize
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): WaterFalls 2, Creeks (Zeeuws) Vlaanderen, Woods & Forests, Mountains of North America [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-30 9:05