a big walk.
since holland and leba in poland i have fallen into undisturbed love with long dunes, horizon on both sides of a sandy beach.
here i had few days out of routine. i was making my days, watchint sand and time falling freely out of my hands. nothing for me, nothing for anyone.
i just adore places like that. the thin line between two worlds. earth and water.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
Critiques | Translate
amstel (2388) 2006-02-05 18:28
No ladne cacko. Bardzo dobre ujecie - wymagalo zamoczenia?:-)
Tylko szkoda, że postać po prawej taka polowicznie odcieta.
Pozdrowienia znad morza!
PeterC (2242) 2006-02-05 18:58
Great capture. I love the atomoshpere it is very dramatic. Its a little shame you didint get both the brave swimmers in shot. Still it doesnt distract too much from a great shot.
- Copyright: Krystian Pomaranczowy (tangerine) (633)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2004-02-00
- Categories: Vie quotidienne
- Camera: Olympus C-750UZ, Olympus 6.3-63 mm, King Circ. Polarizer 52 mm
- Versions: version originale
- Carnet de voyage: blue tampico
- Date Submitted: 2006-02-05 18:23