We look first at the southwest corner of names in tramberk. Due to its picturesque location on a slope is called the Moravian city of Bethlehem. We look further to the city Kopřivnice and on behalf of the Beskydy mountain peaks.
Critiques | Translate
martou (1656) 2010-03-22 15:44
wow really nice view with a perfect point of view, really sharp with nice details, good job,
SWEETFREEDOM (19902) 2010-03-23 0:57
very nice, the slopes, the roofs of this village, all in this picture is very charming.
krysia (4216) 2010-09-20 0:28
Very nice view over the city of Stramberk and the Beskydy mountains.
I like how you composed the photo in vertical.
Good quality of the photo, well done !
- Copyright: Tomas Loew (TOMLEVMB) (1302)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2009-08-14
- Categories: Nature
- Exposition: f/4, 1/500 secondes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): The picturesque landscape of Czech and Moravian, Panoramas towns and villages in Czech Republic [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-22 14:49