Do I see double or is it my eye than deceive me?
Stretches of beautiful countryside landscape can be seen along the route from Te Anau to Dunedin using State Highway 1. This herd of sheeps was spotted somewhere before one of a small town called Milton before sunset.
Sheeps can be seen everywhere in the suburb of New Zealand and the population are tenth of thousands than the whole human population in New Zealand.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (516)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2011-10-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposition: f/5.6, 1/2000 secondes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Thème(s): Beautiful Natural New Zealand [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-17 1:43