Machu Picchu needs little introduction and I have seen so many images taken of this iconic site. However, you are still mesmerised by the views when actually there in person, its awe inspiring.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (33732) 2017-03-20 6:32
Very mystical misty and magical photo, a classic view of one of the world's most iconic places. I really like the mauve tint to the sky above the mountain, it makes the place seem slightly surreal.
SolarSky (52) 2017-04-25 23:11
Very nice green&magneta colors and the moody clouds. Bravo!
- Copyright: Robert MackwayJones (robmj65) (128)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2017-02-22
- Categories: Ruines
- Camera: Canon EOS 60D, Tamron 18-270 F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD, Cokin P121L ND2 Grey G2 Light
- Exposition: f/8, 1/91 secondes
- Versions: version originale
- Date Submitted: 2017-03-20 2:49