The Nor Yauyos- Cochas Landscape Reserve is located in the borders od Department of Lima and Junin. This reserve features the following districts: Tanta, Miraflores,Carania,Vitis,Huancaya,Alis,Laraos,Tomas y Canchayllo. Around 30% of the territory of the protected area lies within the department of Junin while the other 70% lies within the department of Lima.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
Critiques | Translate
mbasil (2129) 2006-08-28 23:35
Wow, Lourdes. Wonderful spot, well captured. Great composition. I'd like to learn more about it.
jjcordier (73378) 2006-08-29 0:45
Very nice landscape, Lourdes...but, a little note, please!
marjan (6279) 2006-08-29 1:22
Nicae landacape from this interesting and wild countryd.
Albrecht (11281) 2006-08-29 2:56
A nice scene of nature and good compo and colours and DOF. Thanks for sharing the place there.
~ take care, Albrecht ~
ein22 (478) 2006-10-12 21:54
THat's a great angle for the landscape. The size of the main pinnicle makes everything seem so big and vast. It's quite like soemthing from another world. peru is so beautiful.