I must have taken a thousand pictures while touring Machu Picchu over two days and it is hard for me to just select one picture that captures its magnificence. Machu Picchu is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and should be on every photographers list of places to shoot!
Critiques | Translate
heimann2 (1762) 2016-12-23 7:01
nice view on a well none subject.
CamCam (515) 2016-12-23 13:52
I am ever amazed by the wonderful loneliness of this site, the perfection of the buildings, the little men and women moving between the ancient walls as instant walkers in a centenary immobility....
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (743)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2016-09-16
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5
- Exposition: f/0.7, 1/32 secondes
- Versions: version originale
- Date Submitted: 2016-12-22 17:26