The Yuen Yuen Institute was established in Hong Kong in 1950 by monks from Sanyuan Gong (Three Originals Palace) in Guangzhou, which in turn traces its lineage to the Longmen (Dragon Gate) sect of Quanzhen (Complete Perfection) Taoism.
The Institute is located on hectares of land around Sam Dip Tam, Tsuen Wan District in the New Territories. The area is interspersed with temples, pavilions, and monasteries.
Nobody trouve(nt) cette note utile
- Copyright: Sufian Ali Ahmed Saifi (saifi25hk) (78)
- Genre: Lieux
- Medium: Couleur
- Date Taken: 2012-05-07
- Categories: Vie quotidienne, Festivals, Cérémonies, Architecture, Evénement
- Camera: CANNON EOS 550D, canon EFS15-85mm
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Versions: version originale
- Date Submitted: 2012-05-07 7:45