Afghanistan and Pakistan by Jonathan Wilson (9395) 2005-08-13 - 2005-09-06
A fascinating trip starting in Pakistan and crossing the Khyber Pass to Kabul. Then across the centre of the country to Herat and a loop back via Mazar-e-Sharif.
On the way we met friendly people, saw beautiful scenery and visited historic cities.
Please read the story for further information. ... (full story) (71 photos)
- Poland is beautiful (73 photos)
- SUNRISE AT THE FISHPONDS, MALABON, PHILIPPINES (7 photos)
- ROMANIA AMAZING LAND (9 photos)
- Lighthouses on the Great Lakes (16 photos)
- En route pour le Giunssani (22 photos)
- The Great Wall of China (59 photos)
- El misterio de la penumbra. (25 photos)
- Belfries (21 photos)
- Rivers II (94 photos)