Southern Africa by Antonio Ribeiro (22637) 2007-08-28 - 2007-09-08
During 12 days, my wife and I visited Johannesburg (South Africa), Victoria Falls (Zambia) and an elephant park (Zimbabwe), crossed the Zambezi River into Botswana and went on visiting the Chobe National Park, the Okavango Delta and the North Kalahari Desert.
It was one of the most beautiful holidays we ever had and we do recommend this beautiful part of Africa to all TE members.
I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I did when taking them. For many more pictures about this trip, please check the WS’s on each individual posting.
Thanks for visiting this travelogue.
Antonio (26 photos)
- Paris through my eyes (57 photos)
- My large panoramas (15 photos)
- Granite boulders serving as walls. Portugal Greece (23 photos)
- drugs (19 photos)
- New Zealand Honeymoon (10 photos)
- Cities and architecture (36 photos)
- Japanese Snow Monkeys (8 photos)
- sohrab's favourites (50 photos)
- Northern Fortresses (100 photos)