Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great batalay 2009-07-24 2:28

Hello Paras,

This is a superb shot of the Old Cathedral, and by presenting it in a vertical frame, you are accentuating the verticality of the structure. I like that very much. The embellished detail of the structure is visible, and the very heavy chain in front, makes a good foreground focal point. Your detailed note is excellent, and complements the image. I remember that the University of Salamanca is one of the oldest universities in Europe (I wrote about it in my book, 'Math and the Mona Lisa'), and a member of the first generation of universities behind Bologna, Paris and Oxford, but considerably younger than the University of Fez in Northern Africa.

Old 07-24-2009, 11:03 AM
TE Newbie

Default To batalay: thanks

Dear Prof. Atalay,

Thank you for your kind remarks on my submitted picture today. I am happy to know that you like the way I presented the picture. Thank you again for your appreciation!

I went through your profile and saw some of your wonderful shots with great significance, and I am extremely honoured to meet you on TE platform.
Hope to see another great captures from you in the days to come.

with best regards,
Paras Bhalla