Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great vizugonesailing 2010-04-04 2:30

This is photography..."expect the unexpected" as you did very well in this great capture.

The lighting is nice and soft, the earth color tone is a perfect match to his face and basket... very nice.

My only suggestion is to crop a little bit of the very bright top part. As you may know, our attention is normally attracted to the more colorful or brightest portion of a photograph.

I would remove the white portion down to the beginning of the trees in the far background. Try it by holding a sheet of paper and you will notice that your eyes have no choice but to stay on the main subject...just a suggestion

Superb work

Michel

Old 04-26-2010, 03:35 PM
TE Newbie

Default To vizugonesailing: Little Burman boy

Thank you for your help! I just read your critic message (i was in the USA from 3 april, and blocked 4 days in SF due the volcan ashes...)

I do a modification of the picture, and propose it in "workshop". (But i don't know exactly how to use that...) I can only send message with IE (not FF) and I don't understand what action sends the message!

Have a look. Now, we are not attracted by the sunny part.

The very original photo was very contrasted, and asked me to process a lot. The job was not completed...!

If you are interested, I publish a website on Burma. Have a look there: Birmanie
I present many panoramics and portraits.