Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great ourania 2013-11-08 14:00

Hello Arthur,
the view to the Titanic Building and the setting in which it belongs is very interesting but I think that the photo tilts a little to the left and that it would be much more attractive if it were brighter, displayed more details and let the whites stand out more in the lovely sunshine. The depth and the sharpness are superb. With all respect, I tried to make a workshop to illustrate my opinion. I haven't got much skill in such things, just wanted to see how much brighter the picture could be and what you thought about it. Well done and thank you!
All the best, have a lovely weekend,
Ourania

Old 11-11-2013, 10:26 PM
TE Newbie

Post To ourania: Queens Island.

Hi Ourania, thanks for taking the time and showing interest enough to do this workshop on this photograph of Queens Island. I have to agree you have got it spot on and made a big improvement in the shot. When I compare the both together your edit really stands out. Thanks once again for your constructive advice which I take in the spirit of TE .
Warmest regards.
Arthur.
PS
Sorry it has taken a while to respond as I was away for the weekend.