Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great SnapRJW 2014-02-10 9:00

Hello dear Neels - How lovely to see you here again, it's been an age since you last posted. My guess is that your business is keeping you running about, I hope it is all going well. What a lovely and very attractive mum. Her direct look at your lens immediately makes a connection between the two of us; she looks like a gentle and caring soul. Soft light brings out the beauty of her skin. What a cute child she has, no doubt much loved and precious. I've never tried cloning but I think you have done quite a decent job here. It is a little noticeable around the top of mum's head but I think this type of PP work requires lots of practice and skill.

How's life in SA? All's well in Windhoek

Take care a warm regards Rosemary

Old 02-10-2014, 05:20 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To SnapRJW: Cloning

Dear Rosemary,

How good to connect with you again here. Yes, cloning does take some skill and especially time. Has to be done at pixel level to be really successful but I do not have that kind of time. Nevertheless, I thought the overall picture was very charming.

The economy here has taken a real dip since middle of last year but we are surviving - or so it seems. Cannot wait to go have a look at your latest work. And I really need to do another trip through wonderful Namibia but time is such a scarce commodity.

Do take care too.

Neels