Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >


Thread Tools

  rbcy1974 2005-07-19 11:47

Hi Herbert,
What I really like about this picture is how this guy is well focused and the rest of the place seems to revolve around him. Is this some kind of photo processing? IN any case it is great.

Old 07-20-2005, 03:57 PM
HalloweenHJB's Avatar
HalloweenHJB HalloweenHJB is offline
TE Newbie
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 30
Default To rbcy1974: Processing

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the note. You understood exactly what I was aiming at: he was a "star" and everyone else was just supporting characters for his performance.

Yes, I think the tool in PS is called "radial blur" or something like that. You can choose the focus in the photo and it blurs everything around it.

Hasta pronto.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.