Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

marcotanz 2006-04-12 8:21

... ugly city?? unattractive architecture??? I think you visit a different Cairo than me.... and also about religious conflicts you are wrong!! I suggest you to talk only about subjects you really know. Have you ever talked with some egyptian people? Bah......
Ciao, Marco

Old 04-12-2006, 05:39 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To marcotanz: I will try to explain....

Well, I am very sorry to offend you, it was not my purpose. Yes, I am sorry too to think that it is a pretty ugly city, maybe the word I use is not correct but my English is not the best. My opinion is that most of the modern buildings are unattractive and their architecture is not nice. This doesn’t change that it is an very interesting city, and I had very good time there.
About religions, I have grow up with several religions around me, and I have been interesting in them and have study a little bit of all. In the Cairo I have been speaking with different people and I haven’t feel reject about some religions as I have see in another places. Maybe people in the Cairo didn’t want to offend me and stay very diplomatic, I don’t known, but my feeling about this, was much better than in other part of the world.
Well I try to explain my feeling, sorry that it doesn’t seam correct to you.
Ciao,
Marie-Aude