Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great marieaude 2006-04-19 13:29

Hello again, strong photo and feeling. I would like to take this man to my home, like if he was my grand father and give him hapiness before his turn comes.
His face is a little bit dark but it makes his sadness stronger. Thank for it.

Old 04-20-2006, 10:57 AM
TE Expert

Default To marieaude: Hi

Hello Marie!!
I am speachless,,they way you showed your love for this person is simply mindblowing..I am glad we have people like you in this world...by the way..He is(old man) is in safe hands.he has friends to take care of him..when ever i visit'sibi' i use to go to met him..
finally thanks for understanding my work..you are the one who understood why i left her face dark,..
thanks alot
God bless you
Love
mugush
Old 04-20-2006, 07:26 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To marieaude: Hi

Well Mujtaba, I am joyful to know that this man is in good hands. I don't like to see old persons alone and sad (young people or children too). Yours words are very kind with me and makes me happy, but from my humility, I am not sure that I merit them, I just try to be a correct and honest person (sometimes it is not easy :-) )
I am very happy too, to know that you choose me as a favourite photograph; I hope I will be able to please you with my photos ( but I am afraid that I am not very good photograph, but just try to do the best with my small camera and my heart) . Thanks for all and see you soon.