Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pboehringer 2007-03-08 12:46

Miuky, these moments of photographer against sun are painful - sometimes. You managed it very well and I'm astonished that you even got the wonderful clouds so well. What did you do? Bracketing, stops up and down, multiple layers on PP, HDR? What is your secret here?
TFS, Peter

Old 03-08-2007, 08:31 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To pboehringer: :)

i took time, get on my knees, prepare the camera, you can see EXIF data in the note, slide the cockin A121 NG filter on vertical position and search for the right POV to avoid lens flare and get still the sun:)...
Thank you, except framing and resizing, no pp applications here, I'm trying to work on photograpy, not photoshop:)
regards, M.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:42 PM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To pboehringer: :)

I understand exactly what you mean with doing photography and not PP. I agree with you completely. First step is really to now exactly what you're doing in the field. You have dominate the camera and the technique. But, PP will have also an important part. Not to correct what you did wrong during releasing the shutter but for enhancement. All the great photographers (and Ansel Adams is my hero) did a lot in the dark room. The dark room in the digital era is PP.
Just some thoughts!
Regards, Peter
Old 03-12-2007, 12:37 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To pboehringer: :)

i understand your POV...
sometimes i even agree:)
regards, M.