Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great doelli 2008-07-19 7:32

Hello Paras,
another good shot of Hanover's city hall. I like the deep blue colour at the bottom contrasting the highlighted city hall.
But again I think this image could need a little rotation to the left in this case. And I think another cropping might be useful because the bushes on the left add a lot of darkness to this picture. The green parts of the roofs of the city hall are a bit overexposed. To show you what I mean I've done a little workshop for you. I hope you don't mind me playing around with this image as it is a good one. Maybe you can see it this way: if the image wasn't good no time would be spent by anyone to improve it a bit more.
I would like to hear what you think about the workshop.
And maybe you could write a little note to your shots, about how and where it was taken or what you intend to show the viewers? It is always nice to read something about the shown objects as this site is meant to teach and to learn.
Thanks for sharing.
Kind regards,
Britta

Old 07-19-2008, 10:35 PM
TE Newbie

Default To doelli: Thanks

Hi Britta,

Thanks for your kind and helpful remarks! I am the person who tries to learn from his shortcomings, as most of the times such suggestions are worth to make a person talented.
Well, I did noticed my all those shortcomings in capturing those shots (already pointed-out by you) after I could see it in the final form, was too late to do improve it. Next time, I'll try to put some description on my future postings. Thank you again for your valuable suggestion!
Hope to hear your comments/remarks in future,

with best wishes,
Paras
Old 07-20-2008, 02:15 PM
TE Newbie

Default Suggestion on software for PP

Hi Paras,
we all learn by our mistakes or shortcomings. I'm glad to hear that you consider my words and workshops as helpful. All the things I did can be done by you too - I'm sure! I used Jasc Paint Shop Pro and the free software of GIMP (you can download this from the internet).
I'm looking forward seeing more of your shots.
Keep on the good work.
Best wishes,
Britta