Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-21-2008, 08:20 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Ivankos: Correction

Hi Ivankos,

Maybe you're right. I copied the text from wikipedia. Of course it was not the first building because the land was first occupied by Serbs. But, who knows, maybe it's the oldest building remaining in Pristina, now. Anyways, I corrected the text. Maybe, this way, it will be more correct.

Regards,

Ricardo
Old 07-21-2008, 09:04 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Ivankos: Correction

"occupied by Serbs?" What that means? Except that you do know nothing about my country and you are poisoned by politics watching a TV... Kosovo and Metohija has been occupied by Turkish and now, in much worst shape, by Albanians supported by "democratic" USA... But, you read wikipedia... :)
Old 07-21-2008, 10:37 AM
TE Newbie

"occupied by Serbs" means "when there was no one living there"
Old 07-21-2008, 10:52 AM
TE Newbie

If there is nobody on some territory, how is possible to occupied that place? Did you meet some Serbs or read or check some other source beside that one who supported Albanians and their terrorism and crime? Do you know something about crime in Kosovo? What you know about crime they comited in last 100 years? What you actually know about Kosovo and Metohija? Usually I don't do this but check this: http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=232#more-232
and also: www.kosovo.net
than we can continue with this conversation...
Old 07-21-2008, 04:05 PM
TE Newbie

OK, it may not be the best translation from portuguese to english. I know the history of Kosovo, of Serbia, of Bosnia. I know the history from the past centuries. But I also know that no side is free of guilty.

I was in Serbia and I was very welcomed to that country (Vojvodina, Serbia and Kosovo). I also was in Albania and I was also very welcomed. No one told me stories about this places. What I know is what I've read, so that's nothing.

The only thing I want to know is that these countries are beautiful and make excellent photos, the food is great and the people were very kind with me.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:11 PM
TE Newbie

That's correct! :) Well, when you next time came to Serbia, Kosovo you are welcome in my house, and my home will be yours as well! Just let me know that you are here! I'm serious!!!

Regards! :)

Ivan
Old 07-22-2008, 08:25 AM
TE Newbie

OK! Thank very much for your hospitality. I bet you're serious... since we don't discuss politics nor history :-)

Regards,

Ricardo