To PJE: hey, my friend! - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great PJE 2008-10-13 8:33

Jean I read somewhere that Oklahoma is flatter than a pancake. I guess this affords a photographer like you to capture some interesting effects near the end of the day. Good backlighting effect here bringing a strong variety between the bright and dark portions of this photo. Actually I am unclear what process you used here but the result is effective. Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-13-2008, 05:21 PM
TE Newbie

Default To PJE: hey, my friend!

Hey, Paul,
i didn't put this down on the note. the original is a film photo, i scanned it into digital. i used a Cokin 187 filter when i took this shot. made a little bit correction on PS because there is too noise after scanned it. yes, it was back light and i focused on the foreground and reduced half stop on F stop. nothing else. thanks your critique. hope to see more of your "bear" shot. have a good one!

J-P,
Old 10-13-2008, 07:04 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To PJE: hey, my friend!

Hello JeanPaul

I do have more bear photos to share but the scenery that came with the trip up at Telegraph Cove really made an impression on me. Like to share both and I think when done sharing I will really have Telegraph Cove on the map for trek earth.

Thanks for your explanatory comments.

Have a good day

Paul