Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great molika 2007-03-13 5:37

Da zicite malku ja rasipvaat ovaa selska idila no ... a kaj se naoga ovaa kuka vo koe selo.
Mene ova ne mi e poznato
Bas me interesira.
Pozdrav, Igor

Old 03-16-2007, 08:57 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To carolskie007: thanks :)

i realized that any photo enthusiast, no matter how amateur like myself - must use filters for bright-day and dark-night shots. UV and PLL filters for crisp sunsets minus the fringing and the glare. FD-L filter makes night shots less red and neutralizes too much blue or green. this is the first time am using filters, they're turning to be really worthwhile!
Old 03-16-2007, 10:33 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To carolskie007: thanks :)

I only have UV Haze for lens protection against scratches. I used to have CPL but never attained the effect of its purpose and its very tedious to clean, so I gave it away when I sold my film SLR.

PLL is polarizing filter, right? how is it differ from CPL? My kit-lens is 58mm, how much is a PLL?

About FD-L, is it still necessary if shoot in RAW?

thanks for bringing up this topic :o)
Old 03-16-2007, 11:28 AM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To carolskie007: thanks :)

PLL is indeed polarizing filter, leading to bluer seas, bluer skies, crisper whites and metals...

FD-L is essentially anti-flourescent and anti-halogen light effects, removing too much red, blue and green, creating a more natural effect especially for night shots and indoor shots with limited lighting...

Cost should be around P1,000 to 2,500 in Hidalgo, Quiapo, Manila. I got a set of three lenses thru my brother in the States, for roughly US$20. Search ebay, they've got lots of it.