Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great alvaraalto 2020-06-19 1:23

Hello John,
Maybe here the title fits: "Fortunately we still have the pictures" because for now we have to do it for this kind of festivities with the past.
There is much to enjoy on this magnificent triptych.
Picture 1: Very special that as a pensionado you drive a car that is older than yourself. 😉
Picture 2: They probably play great but have to practice to walk in step. 😉
Picture 3: Bad example to make these sweet children walk around like colourful targets. 😉
Excellent presentation.
Have a good weekend. Be careful and stay safe, Rob

Old 06-19-2020, 09:44 PM
TE Expert

Default To alvaraalto: Thank you so much, Rob!

Thank you so much, Rob, for your kind words - and, what is more, for your brilliant suggestions for three splendid individual titles for these pictures!

Of course, I hadn't actually noticed that the brass players were out of step - so that was very appropriate: not had I even thought that the children might appear to have been dressed for the purposes of being presented for target practice!

But what is wrong about an ancient pensioner driving about in a vehicle older than him/herself? Here is my little girlfriend who is 13 years older than me (and you!): https://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo1505292.htm .

Take care and stay safe.

Kindest regards,

John.