Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great delpeoples 2021-07-13 18:28

Hi Chris

That's an impressive place. Great photo, love the textures of the rock and the perspective you create. Apologies for my absence here, I'm really only dropping in after the sad news of Serghei's passing. Please take good care of yourself and it's nice to keep in touch on FB at least.

Un abbraccione
Lisa

Old 07-14-2021, 04:04 AM
TE Expert

Default To delpeoples: Serghei

Hi Lisa

I just spotted the news of Serghei's passing from Covid19 in Jason's fb newsfeed. If I see one more person claiming it's a scamdemic and nobody has died from Covid, (as usual, without one shred of any evidence) I will strangle them! Please record that as a Covid19 death number 4,065, 805 up from 4,065,804! But jokes aside, Sydney is going through a tough time at the moment, so please take extra care. Not only of yourself but all your friends and family too. I found up here in Qld that rather than wait 5-6 hours for a covid test at the RWBH, it only took 5 minutes at a local suburban clinic.

Stay safe!
Old 07-14-2021, 07:55 AM
TE Expert

Default Hi Chris

Hi Chris

Such tragic news of Serghei and of Paja's family too. My God what a disaster.

I'm with you. With a sister in Australia, two nieces in Ireland and three cousins in Italy all on the frontline, I would love for these conspiracy theorists - if they're so unafraid of this virus - to offer to remove the dead and console the families of those lost. It is infuriating.

Yes, Sydney is in a bit of trouble, we have been relatively lucky so far. Please take good care of yourself and please stay in touch.

Hugs
Lisa