Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great agjika 2013-05-19 11:01

Hi John,

This is like to photos in one! I do not mind that if it was not for the fact that the little girl is rather interested in the view whereas the adult woman seems bored! I this was a photo of young and old attitudes then it is great but if it is about people enjoying the view then clearly not. I have made of quick ws.

I love the way the little girl is positioned standing on the seat with the soft toy in her lap.

Thanks for sharing

aleks

Old 05-19-2013, 06:21 PM
TE Expert

Default To agjika: Much nore impact!!

Hi Aleks,

Thank you for your kind critique - and also for your excellent workshop!

Your workshop picture with its much "closer" crop works very well and does, I think, add a lot to the "impact" of this picture. I think, however, that you must have somehow rearranged it so that th upper part of the window is now horizontal - did you use Image > Transform for that? Although the window now looks much "squarer", it's put a bit of a tilt on the horizon, though probably few would notice.

Thanks once again!

Kind Regards,

John.
Old 05-19-2013, 10:07 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Image > Transform!

Hi John,

All I did is : Ctr + A (select all) then Image > Transform> Skew then push the top right corner upword until level.

I hope this helps.

Regards