Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great teutza 2007-06-07 16:55

iote ....ai aparut si tu p-aci!!!!!
foarte frumoasa imaginea...e fresh..tare buna pt caldurile astea!:) nu vii in iulie la balea?:)
pup
teo

Old 06-08-2007, 06:20 PM
TE Expert

Default To markoci: North and south

Hi Mark,
Anyway I had mandatory cricket shots on my agenda : hence each time I saw a bat on the horizon, I ran and switched the camera motor on ;) ... I wasn't relieved until I finally got one or two decent cricket shots.

I stayed about 15 days in Southern India while I just took 6 days on new Year's eve for the northern part, this explains that. But for the most part, I had to rely on my drivers : while the northerner didn't do much except take us to the touristy places he knew, the southern guy was younger, witty and anticipated everything and more I could ask for, without him, I would never have been to the brahmin shool or some remote countryside temples.

Man, I dream doing Rajasthan with such a driver, I would shoot all day long as I reckoned North had probably better lights, richer backgrounds, more "mugs" than where I traveled in the southern part.

I'm already trying to arrange something for a few days at Pushkar camel fair this november!

Cheers
Luko