Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2013-12-04 7:26

Hello Bev,
How nice to see you around. This is very nicely composed with the bay of the sea, the road, the white wall and the hedge with pink roses all balancing each other well. The roses and the post box brighten the fairly dull day.
Some years ago I saw a TV programme about a small-scale entrepreneur in India whose business was to receive and send e-mails for people who didn't own their own computers. He would receive a mail from somewhere far away, print it, put it in an envelope and forward it by ordinary mail. It saved a lot of time and postage rates. Isn't that a good combination of modern and traditional techniques? :-)
Kind regards,
Gert

Old 12-04-2013, 06:27 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Modern & traditional techniques

Hello Gert,
thanks for your critique. Sorry that I have not been keeping up as I have missed our exchanges. I like your story. Did your read Tyro's? He made me smile to think of him stopping at our old red public phone boxes & making calls just so they wouldn't be earmarked as redundant.
Bev