Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Helisa 2009-07-30 21:16

Hi Pete,
I like your photo a lot, the composition is great, there is no need for the bird to be in the centre(!), you've got the atmophere of this place and time of the day. The only thing I would probably do is I'd crop the sky to make it more dynamic - the effect is caused by the asymmetrical lines on your photo and is a bit distracted by the amount of space above it, but this is entirely up to you and how you see it. Apart from that, your photo makes me want to be there as I'm an early bird today as well, but it's one of these grey mornings.
Regards

Old 07-31-2009, 03:08 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Helisa: Thank You

Thank you for the kind comments! I have been focused (no pun intended) on taking the photos and not on the "editing" process afterwards. I know very little about editing, cropping, sharpening, etc. I have ACDSee and Photoshop CS3 and I am still trying to learn my way through them - an intimidating task so far. Someone did a workshop for me and I agree that the picture looks better with some of the sky cropped out.