Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-05-28 23:55

Hello György,
Maybe she knows that most face masks available to ordinary people don't provide much protection, or she believes that garlic will save her from all evils. In any case she looks better when we can see her face. She is well portrayed in her daily environment in beautiful B&W tones.
Thank you for adding my latest photo to your favourites. I expected you to like the beer advertisement. ;-)
Best regards,
Gert

Old 05-29-2020, 09:22 AM
TE Expert

Default To emka: quite okay

Thank you Malgo,
I prefer to keep on writing in English. Your translation was quite good. Nothing was totally wrong, but I would have chosen other words in a few cases. It was probably better than what Google would have managed, but not as good as a professional human translator. Did you go straight from Polish or from English?
Have a nice weekend,
Gert
Old 05-29-2020, 09:32 AM
TE Expert

Talking

Hi, I wrote as usual, in English, and then translated it by DeepL. Of course, I can't tell how it is in Swedish, so I have asked you.I tried to translate something into Polish and it was quite good. The automatic translations into Polish are difficult because of our grammar.If the automatic translations were as good as professional human then many people, like my son or even me. would lose job . Have a nice sunny dayMalgo

Last edited by emka; 05-29-2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old 05-29-2020, 10:58 AM
TE Expert

You should try Polish to Swedish. That would probably not be so good. Google's translations English - Swedish are reasonable, but Polish - Swedish looks ridiculous. But maybe DeepL is better.
Gert
Old 05-29-2020, 11:22 AM
TE Expert

I translated your ciritique of my maze picture into Polish, it was OK, and then from Polish into Swedish. You can compare with the original English.
MHej Malgo,
Jag behövde inte läsa anteckningen för att ta reda på vad som inspirerade dig att visa det här fotot. Den här labyrinten ser mycket hårdare ut än den som visas av Jean, men den ser snyggare och roligare ut med mjukare och rundare former. Du hittade en mycket bra vinkel för det här fotot och även om färgerna och mönstret är attraktiva gör mannen kompositionen riktigt intressant.
Grattis på födelsedagen,
gert
Old 05-29-2020, 01:19 PM
TE Expert

This time there were a few slightly funny mistakes. Especially I didn't finish by wishing you Happy Birthday, which DeepL believed.