Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mhdesbois 2006-07-07 12:58

Salut Olivier,
Sympa ce point de vue proche du sol. J'aime bien la perspective et la voiture qui sort du mur, c'est marrant. Par contre j'aurais peut-être shooté un peu plus tôt pour avoir la femme dans la partie gauche pour rééquilibrer un peu le tout. t'as 3 éléments sur la même ligne verticale (la voiture, l'enseigne de la banque et la femme)
Bon WE
MH

Old 07-07-2006, 09:42 PM
TE Newbie

Default To Zackwalker35: how I "did" it

Hello,

Basically all that I did to achieve this effect (and I do work professionally as a graphic designer, so I know PS well) is to take the photo at a very fast shutter speed (1/4000th); converted it to CMYK in Photoshop; removed some yellow and added a touch of black to adjust the contrast; applied just a little touch of Gaussian Blur... and voila.

The sky actually was a very dark gray above me, and the periwinkle blue sky was just as shown. The only main difference that I can see between the original and the post is a better contrast and less of a greenish look. The main swirly effect is from the shutter speed and the amazing cloud pattern.

Thanks for your nice comments :)

Ryan 'ruoyan'