Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-15-2014, 07:44 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To jcpix: Hello Jason

Hello dear Jason,
thank you very much for your insightful and delightful comments and for finding interest both in the pictures and in the stories of the captures. This was taken on my way home from work. The distance is short but lovely and I always look for photo opportunities or they find me, like in this case. It was impossible to ignore those clouds and colours. The vantage point is at the curve of the road. I often climb on the bench that lies there to avoid roofs and cables. People passing by in cars or motorbikes just wave hello, they are used to the sight by now and with a spectacle like this, they didn't even have to wonder what's the interest I enjoyed the whole of the spectacle until the light and the colours faded away.
Thank you again!
All the best,
Ourania
Old 04-16-2014, 03:15 AM
TE Expert

Default To and From

Hi Ourania,

No matter the weather conditions, I envy your drive to/from work to have this kind of view. Must be hard to pay attention to the road when you come upon these situations though, yeah?

I often get distracted during our monsoon season when the desert really whips up some atmospheric displays of color and motion. Come to think of it though, I'm just as easily distracted by a shiny coin on the side of the road. haha

Thanks for sharing your moment with Mother Nature, I always enjoy those pictures the most where I can genuinely associate with the visual.

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Take good care my friend.

J