Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great scorfel 2011-12-14 7:10

La compo et le filé sont très beaux, par contre le rendu des couleurs est curieux, tu as utilisé un filtre gris neutre? il y a une dominante froide qui ne va pas avec une photo prise en journée (c'est le cas?)

Alex

Old 12-14-2011, 04:47 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Robert1969: thank you

Hi Robert,

Once again, thanks for your construtive and supper kind words of encouragement. It is very much appreciated.

In the U.S. Desert it can be very dry and the sky is plain blue with bright sun. So it is hard to get all the moody and interesting clouds. In the afternoon, there start to be some clouds when it get hot. Sunset can be a little more interesting than sunrise. The clouds can make a big different in composition, but sometimes it can also be challenging depending on the shapes and position of the cloud formation. But when you are travelling you can't really do much about the weather so I learn to make the best of it.

Your imagination is not too far off. There are dinosaur tracks near by, I might post one as a WS in my future picture.

Way