Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pwelliott 2006-03-06 17:17

I took me a while to begin to understand what you are doing or what I think you are doing in your photos. After looking in succession at all of your photos I began to see stories and it all started to make sense. I have really come to admire how you capture so much information in a shot. Your photos have made really look beyond the aesthetic pleasantness of a shot and start to look for the underlying meaning if any the photographer had in taking the picture. It has made me question why I find some of my own pictures interesting and whether or not I was even thinking when I took it. I look forward to learning from you and trying to better understand how I can graft some of this into my own photography.

Thank you for sharing,

Philip

Old 03-08-2006, 12:18 PM
TE Newbie

Default To amol: Hi Amol

Thanks Amol for the comments, I will try with black border as you sugested, but saturation it will quite change of the real colour of building, and sharpning I did with 2 values.And myself liked the 2/3 of gate rather than in center, which I have also two shots from center but this shot gives other prespective and feeling special an old couple sitting in shadow of tree.
Regards!
Jamal