Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great MichaelTrezzi 2005-11-19 16:57

Hi Tommy, nice picture and a great explanatory story. I live much southern than you, however after the first snow showed up today, I wish to be March 12, 2006 too to start a new photo season. Nice picture however a bit dark. Please see my workshop to enlighten the shadows. Cheers, Michael

Old 11-20-2005, 12:06 AM
TE Expert

Default To capthaddock: re

you was luky Tan!
we rented with some other guys knew in the Yangoon Airport a Van with the driver to did a 20 days tour of Burma.
the driver (is name was something as Nine-Nine) was completely drunk for the most part of the days. we did 2 crashes, we had enormous problems with him cause i drove on that horrible streets after entire night spent to smoke opium or in brodel...but everytime drunk!
after 15 days, after the last car crash, after the 20th wheel broken, after the not few times that we rested without gasoline...in the middle of the nothing, after that he spent a...
"night of love" inside the Van, and the next morning we found the "presents-2 of that ...after all that the 3 girls of our group did a telephon call in Yangoon to the rent-company and changed the driver!
then i saw not few other drunk people in Burma, specially in a good restaurant in Yangoon, Mister Guitar, and others at the Caves close to Mandalay.
sure...fortunally is not a big problem as in other countries!

thanks, ciao