Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great andr3w 2008-11-05 7:06

Hi Benedict!
Good to see some post from you again of our country.
How I miss Bohol and with the airfare promo right now here, its just very tempting to go there again.

As for your photo, I feel that the exposure is just right as the details in the sand can still be seen.

Tfs,
Andrew

Old 11-06-2008, 03:35 AM
TE Expert

Default To andr3w: not really TE active lately...

hi andrew,
salamat sa pagdalaw. for a while i wasn't that active here kasi kamamatay lang ng nanay noong october 25 sa amin sa zamboanga city. she passed away due to old at age 91. hindi na ako nakauwi dahil biglaan, walang mag-relieve sa akin sa trabaho at foremost, walang flight promo (LOL) ang PAL sa ngayon at isa pa'y ang presyo ng pamasahe has gone up to the stars, so to say. anyway, last year i was there and hopefully by next year this month andyan na naman ako. it is a pleasure knowing you, knowing that at least we have a common liking- fotography. saan ka dyan sa atin, btw? alam mo malayo pa ang retirement years ko but i am looking forward to them, i mean i definitely will retire there and then visit our islands as much as i could taking advantage of all the airlines' promos.

salamat sa muli,
Benedict
Old 11-07-2008, 01:27 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: To andr3w: not really TE active lately...

Same here bro! My work has been killing me lately and for a while I have not seen action here as well. Kaya nga yung mga pics ko delayed and postings hehehe

I live in Manila but my family originally hailed from Iloilo.
For the plane tickets, its quite opposite here as Cebu Pacific has released numerous promos same reason why I can afford the travel otherwise wag nalang =)

Yeah, maybe we can organize something when you return for TE members here in the country, para magkakitaan na rin hahaha

Regards and Condolence nga pala,
Andrew