Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great maciekda 2005-10-27 9:22

good to see you back, Mr Sohrab. I checked the new images on lightstalkers, i wish you had posted the ones i liked the most - you have some splendid works there.... and this one is nice, but not spectaular on its own, maybe as a part of a story, but now i see a group of kids in the field, one is looking at you and i dont know what is it about... beautiful B&W again. nice work, waiting for the great ones
so finally you are doing a serious project, bravo. i wish i was doing sth serious as well ;) i got a proposal from a guidebook to do some pics for them in clubs, shops and bars in Cardiff, but not sure whether to take it or not... the deadline in 10 days and no payment, maybe in the future with another their publication, and i'd have to deal with model release stuff. i'd do it only for myself, to try this kind of photography, i'll see...

Old 10-28-2005, 03:39 PM
TE Expert

Default To maciekda: you should

do it..
especially since you already are doing alot of stuff on those particular subjects..
to add to it. you also use a digital camera, so it's not like you'll be empyting your pockets :)