Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great simonekarl 2005-11-02 20:43

Hi Kari
I must admitt this is the 1st critique I do to a camera phone! An d why not, a camera is a camera....
You almost achieved the shot you wanted, a little too much grain, and slight motion blur, but it is aceptable, to be honest if you didn't mention the fact it was a camera phone, I would have never guessed.
Strange band one guitarist looks like Sid Vicious & the other looks like Keith Richards.
I would have liked to see a better defined sillouette of the punk in front of the singer.

Old 11-03-2005, 08:51 AM
TE Expert

Default To simonekarl: Phone cameras and punk rock

Thanks Simone!
Your critique is very much appreciated. I guess the worst thing after trying something this different, would be getting silence as a response.

What I have tried, the phone seems to be suitable for these kind of moody pictures, if technical quality is not the top priority. And it can also produce quite good photos in bright but even light.

I agree about the silhoutte. There will be two more, with different kind of postprocessing.

Kari