Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

didcreole 2004-05-31 7:39

It's an interesting picture indeed. But I think you should post it to TrekLens. Adam made this new site for this kind of experimental pictures.

Old 05-31-2004, 04:48 PM
TE Newbie

Default To didcreole: my answer!

Firstly thanks for your comment!
Second thing, your link to treklens doesn't work,obviously because you should put an "." instead of "/",and last,if you look more carefully on the TrekEarth site you will see it's full of these "experimental" photos.just look your familiar photos:"Bon appetit"and"Noel a Monaco".I don't find them less "experimental"...
Please let me know if you agree with me
Old 05-31-2004, 06:08 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: A didcreole: my answer!

You are right, I made a mistake in the link. Sorry.
In my comment I just wanted to say you will probably have more comments on your picture on TrekLens than on TrekEarth. I didn't want to hurt you, I wanted to help that's all. I apologize if I hurted you...
You are right, I posted some "experimental" pictures on TE but first of all at this time TL was not yet opened and these pictures are related to a place. But if TL was created I think I will have posted it there.

See ya (and sorry for my poor english).
Old 05-31-2004, 07:22 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: A didcreole: my answer!

My friend i didn't meant to be offensive to you since i'm very new to this site and i do respect all the members opinions especially the older(registered) ones!I have just been observing carefully this site for quite long time and i'm always trying to avoid uploading "out of topic" photos.Anyway,we all could delete this kind of photos and post them on TL.
have nice day