Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great erdna 2007-06-14 12:57

A very nice portrait, because of the expression of the girl and the side lighting on her face. I browsed through your gallery and I find it impressive. I like your pics of Argentina, your night shot of the Sydney Opera House, the Doorway of No Return in Peru and many more. Very interesting as I have not been to Peru or Argentina.

Thank you for your comment on my photo, "Pyramid of Khufu". I appreciate it.

Andre'

Old 06-15-2007, 12:29 AM
TE Newbie

Default To erdna: Thanks

Hi Andre,

Thank you very much for your critique, it is much appreciated. And thanks also for your kind words about the other photos in my gallery, I'm glad you like so many of them. Argentina is such a beautiful country, I would thoroughly recommend going there if you ever have the opportunity. There is so much diversity to the landscape - glaciers in the south, mountains in the west, the Amazon rainforest in the northeast, deserts and salt lakes in the northwest, the lake district in the centre and not forgetting the beautiful city of Buenos Aires.

Best regards,

Rich