Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Newair 2007-07-13 5:32

Pierre,

I can see what you mean, it is elegant. Though, I am generally not impressed as much by commercial aircraft as much as I am by the more exotic military aircraft such as the F-117A. I wonder what you think of boeing's new commercial aircraft which is made mostly of plastic held together by titanium fasteners? I know many airlines think the world of it and boeing has taken many orders for it since its decreased weight equates to less fuel useage and thus cheaper operating costs.

Anyway, the colors are nice here and the composition is nice with the sky, plane, and grass taking up a third of the picture. Not a terribly interesting perspective or angle though. TFS

Alan

Old 07-13-2007, 01:16 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Newair: elegance

Hi Alan
Your comment was highly interesting. Is this new Boeing aircraft the 787 Dreamliner that you are talking about ? You are right when you say this picture isn't terribly interesting. I just wanted to show the plane as it is, and from my point of view, up in a 6 feet ladder to overcome the fence and barbled wire, I could'nt do any better.
Thank you for writing.
Regards from Canada
Pierre
Old 07-13-2007, 03:15 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To Newair: elegance

Ahh yes it is understandable that it would be difficult to shoot this plane from a dramatic angle close up due to security measures. The 787 dreamliner is the plane I am talking about. Cheers!