Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great momshu 2004-11-06 19:41

I'm told by Italian friends that your center is a wonderful educational venue but also considered a very serious scientific community. They are off to Trieste for a windy visit and bird's eye view on my behalf. I'm interested in how the visitors engage with this type of installation. Do they more often walk thru or sit thru? Cheers Jeannie

Old 11-10-2004, 11:46 AM
TE Newbie

Default To momshu: visitors' interaction with the slide show

Some walk thru, but generally speaking visitors prefer to sit down and watch the slide-shows one by one. Only sitting in front to the 3 screens shown in my first photo some cast an eye to the screen where people photos are displayed (that remains at their left, as you can see in the second photo). But as far as the other themes are concerned, the sitting thru scheme is definitely the most common.

I have not understood whether your Italian friends are coming this week or they have already come. In case they have still to come please tell them to ask for me (sometimes I am around also during the week end when the museum is open to the public).

I am happy about the good name of our museum.

Blessings,
Ettore