Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Disabled_A 2008-11-18 1:35

Hej Gert,
so after a looooong time we are "neighbours" today! I am glad I decided to stay at home 5-10 minutes longer before going out to work :) At last one more photo from you!
I think it's a very good documentary "portrait". Again, it shows how fragile and valuable human life is! In fact, there are many such people in Russia, too. Some of them are victims of wars (local wars in the South like Chechnya etc) or just ... poor people whom nobody needs!
A good reminder of the fact that there is not only beauty in the world.
Good composition! Yes, an emotional shot.
Have a nice day!
Elena

Old 11-19-2008, 07:45 PM
TE Expert

Default To fanni: at last

Hello Elena,
Thanks for your comments. I am not so active on TE for the time being, mainly because my work keeps me very busy and makes me rather tired. In between my 10-hour shifts I also try to find better things to do than just sitting in front of my computer. But I will try to find suitable pictures to upload whenever I have the time.
Best wishes,
Gert
Old 11-20-2008, 10:32 PM
TE Expert

Default work & time!

Hej Gert,
thank you very much for finding the time for replying and for commenting on the photos! I know what it is like: to have a long working day, and how precious Time is!
I guess I have become less active on TE, too, for the same reason. So many things to do that I get puzzled sometimes about what to start with, when I am at home.

By the way, I noticed that more and more photos posted on TE are deleted (by moderators or by users themselves?) soon after being posted.

I don't know what happened to one of your images which I happened to catch a glimpse of but did not have the time to comment on (the one with the canoes, as far as I remember). I often save URLs to photos to comment on them later as I often have no time to do that before or in between my lessons...

Kind regards,
Elena