Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

papera 2009-02-28 13:00

if it's so old and predictable, why do we all fall for it every single time??
this shot is like the perfect pop song: a 3-minute story with a beginning (the guy in the FG), a part we all look forward to (the woman in the middle who know she's going to get lucky) and an end (the guy in the BG who is probably the one left behind to tell the story). no symphonic cross-overs, just the plain thing.
very very good.

Old 02-28-2009, 10:31 PM
TE Expert

Default To papera: the 3-minute story...

Dear, Cristina... Please...
Stop writing those critiques !
Pretty soon you'll run out of the green makakas and what you going to give to <a href=http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo1040080.htm>the masterpieces <a> like this babe ?

Just joking, dear... Just joking...

Old 02-28-2009, 10:39 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To papera: the 3-minute story...

make up your mind - you want the green makakas, you don't want the green makakas...
I thought you didn't care for points! but no - maybe you do. what a relief.
that picture, dear, is like a blast from the past. you know Pinocchio? the TV version by a master director like Comencini? I remember sitting every week in front of TV waiting for it. waiting to see Gina Lollobrigida playing the Blue Fairy, watching Pinocchio live inside the whale...
we all fall for stuff from our memory lane =)
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 PM
TE Expert

I've never ever EVER said I don't want the green makakas for my photos... Ever...
What I said is:
I love the yellow makaks... Please, give them to me without any hesitation...
They were picture(s) where I stated: NO green makakas this time... I want the yellow monkies... ( and, I still have got few of them...The greenies ...Yippee !!!)
I strongly believe that green monkies are making shiit from the brains of the people who are inclined to have their brains shiited by the green monkies...
I believe that I deserve the green monkies more, much more than most of the 'monkie' elite on TE, and that I will never ever lower myself to their level by receiving ones...

I love monkies like an alcohol... It's great to have it... To drink it...
I love it tremendously... I even had two weeks ago a glass of an extraordinary Hennessy (1985) and I still remember its exquisite taste and smoothness...

That's how I like the green monkies... Like a good alcohol... Like a refined sex... Like a music...

And, all of them as many as many I have them at my photos...

Go and have a look, dear Cristina...

Good night, gal

Have the most pleasant dreams - dreamable...

Old 03-01-2009, 08:04 AM
TE Expert

interesting choice of words - like refined sex. because it's actually really (and sadly) true: refined sex is hard to get/find/give. everything counts in large amounts, said DM. and this applies to all areas of life nowadays. including sex, including these pages.
yes, I know there are elites here and on TL - sometimes I hear of arguments and fights but as I am not really into this community thing, I don't really notice.
I actually look at all your photos, even when I do not vote them. I also read your comments, because by the way a photographer looks at the work of another photographer you can learn a lot.
if I don't vote some pictures, it's only because I have nothing interesting or personal to say. I don't believe in linguistic over-usage. people nowadays talk too much without saying anything.
you know what you're worth, so you also know how intimidating talent and experience can be on someone who cannot fall back on such a pedigree as yours.