Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Waylim 2009-03-09 20:09

As I was reading your lengthy note, I didn't know you actually had a point to make. ;) Kidding aside, as you said the weathered green paint on the boards is a great contrast to the weathered old bricks, I would like those old brick for my fireplace. I actually did buy some used brick, immetation of it anyway for my fireplace, I like the weathered look. It give me a sence of nolstagic and rustic charm. This is perhaps one of you most artistic POV and composition. Love it. Thanks, Hope you found the cinnamon rolls at last to make one lucky lady very happy.
Way

Old 03-10-2009, 03:41 PM
TE Senior Member

Default To Waylim: Greetings Way -

Thanks for your kind comments - I'm glad you enjoyed the story (finally!) and the photograph. I'll bet your fireplace looks great with the old brick, too.

Linda did enjoy the cinnamon roll, she even bought a loaf of bread for later (gone now!). I posted a couple images from the baker and his bakery if you are interested. Of course, there is another long story attached. Don't feel like you must bore yourself to tears reading it...

Have a fine day!
Reed