Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Angshu 2010-01-15 0:58

Hello Udayaditya
I agree with Kristine about the sharpness. Compo. is well done with the off-centre placement and his thrill as he smokes his chillum has been well captured.
I am doing a small Workshop in Ps2...do check it and let me know
Regards
Angshu

Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 AM
TE Newbie

Default To Angshu: Thanks a lot for the workshop

Hi Angshumanda,

Thanks a lot for the workshop, infact the sharpness has increased a lot. However i tried to do the same in PS CS4 version but could not find the option. Though i have never been into any formal training in PS and has been using this software for last 2 month hence not yet used to it. I have a strong passion towards photography and have started it recently too.
I go thru the pictures in your album in TE to get a sense about compositions. I like all of them. Great shots. Infact i found those shots more related to human beings rather than nature. However i would request you to kindly help me in building my composition skills.

On the otherhand i am visiting Sandakphu for a small trek during this Mar hence would like to speak to you to get some tips as well. Please mail me your email id where i can provide my cell no, my email id is [email protected]

Please also let me know when you are in Kolkata for shooting so that i can also join you in case you do not have any problem.

Wish you a very happy weekend.
Regards
Udayaditya